Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

My life and who it involves

Hhere is a little about me i was born in Alaska and i was raised in Utah. i love utah always have. everytime i leave the state i wish i was back. I have two sisters and one brother. I have two daughters Brooklyn which is 3 years and 9 months old and Olivia which is a month old on thursday! ya how exciting is that???? I placed brooklyn for adoption and i love every moment of it. i also love my adoptive couple and the things they have done for me. My little girl (now big girl) is the cutest thing ever, she is so smart and can out whit and outwhiter. LOL i thought that i would talk about the different delivers that i have had.. and trust me they are two different experiance.
So lets just say that giving birth the second time sure beats the first time... i mean 13 hours versus 5 i would rather do 5....and the pushing time. Man was that a change 2 1/2 hours versus 9 mins... now thats amazing i tell you what i sure did enjoy it this time because my epidural wasnt as strong as the one last time...man i hardly rememebr anything with brooklyn... with olivia it was all so different. i remeber the things that we did while wait and the mid-wifes coming in and chatting and the next thing ya know is they leave and come back ten mins later and tell me i need to push! it was an amazing experiance... that is all i have for now i will post something later... oh and i am so new at this and i dont care if you didnt want to hear about it.... you just did

No comments:

Post a Comment