Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just my Life and Whats New

So decided that i need to start doing my hair and this is what happend....HAHAH i need to dy it but i think im going to go all natural.... I was bored so i took a picture
This is little Olivia Marie...She is so sweet when she sleeps. Oh so peaceful. Ok so about this outfit.. my mom didnt want to buy this one, because girls dont wear ducks...haha i didnt care if it was for boys it was the cutest thing ever and Olivia looks so adorable in it..

Here is the other one that came with the duckies... i dont think it looks boyish...She is so peaceful!


Me and Brooklyn the week before Easter, still pregnant with Olivia! She is the cutest little girl ever, i love her and miss her :) she is my world. Now that i have two its even better.
So more about what has been going on. I like living with my dad in lehi because i am closer to things, like the bus, and i am more in town. I havent seen Brooklyn yet but i will be excited when i do get to see her. She is such a fun person to be around. Olivia is now 33 days old its exciting...it went by so fast. I have two new best friends that i hang out with as often as i can. its nice. We are all single parents and we enjoy it, talking about how out babies dads suck and are lame and try to take over everything... STUPID MEN.... HAHAHA anyway that is what is going on so far. i dont really have much to say.. oh wait i have one other thing. I cant wait till i get a letter from my missionary!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment